Jumat, 20 Mei 2016

Fkip Unilak

The things that I love from Unilak

Assalamualaikum
Hello guys,,, in this moment, I want to explore what is the interesting of my facullty..  Let we start it...

Wellllll, right now I study in Lancang Kuning University especially in Faculty of Teacher training and education. Actually, I dont know what the specific of interest things because I just in the second semester, and I study in this  place  for one year.

The five things that I love from Unilak are :
1.     Mr. Dahler
The first, why I choose mr. Dahler as the first things that I love from Fkip, because when I hear that he speak in front of us  on PAMABA. He has an aura that we have to respect.
2.     The trees
I am the one of person who loved green, so for the second things I alike tress that grow beside of FKIP UNILAK.

3.     Mr. Budihamuddin
The next is Mr. Budi, I choose him because he is dicipline, humorous, clever and he is a lecturer.
I like when he teach me about Linguistics, and he give us the material with his way in front of class.

4.     My Friends in II A
They are very friendly, very kind with me and actually they are very craazyyyyy,, but I am happy to be the part  of this class.

5.     The rules of FKIP
And the  last is the rules of fkip, I like this because when we want to be the teacher, we have to be polite. By using, the veil(kerudung)  for the moeslim.

THANK YOU for visit my blog.....F

1 komentar:

  1. I like your blog, and your template. But let give link on your social media icon (on the top of this blog) hehe

    BalasHapus